Tuesday, May 15, 2018

-Inhuman Rage Sounds-

AAAND It's official, Gamelings!
Rage 2 will be released next year!
Oh, Bethesda, we love you so.


Check out that sweet gameplay trailer! How awesome is that?
So far it looks incredibly similar to Rage (as it should). There seems to be a bit less driving required in this game because, lets be honest, i suck at driving games... Give me a gun and tell me to shoot giant alien monster mutant things? Sure. no problem. Put me behind the digital wheel and NPCs are at risk. I can no longer guarantee their safety. There will probably be a lot of me getting stuck on inanimate objects and then backing up at full speed into a crowd of innocent bystanders... I am the mustang meme of the videogame community.



Like the first Rage, this one is tribe/community based which is super cool. I like to think that we'd still find our own little communities after an apocalyptic encounter... WE ARE PACK ANIMALS, PEOPLE!

ANYWHO!

Following a series of cryptic yet badass images on Bethesda's twitter page:


















They announced yesterday that Rage 2 is a thing that is finally happening and that there would be an official gameplay trailer today and they did NOT disappoint! the Rage series (omg yay it's a series now!), like most of Bethesda's works, is pretty all-inclusive as far as gaming styles go. FPS, RPG, Racing, etc. It is all there and I can honestly say, even though there's racing bits, I am so stoked for this to be released so that I can play it!!!

Also... can we mention that the level of Andrew W. K. in this game is Over 9000?!?!?!?!?!?



That's all I've got for you now, Gamelings!
Until next time,
-Tish Terror

1 comment: