Monday, May 14, 2018

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of My Goddamn Patience

Hello, gamelings!
Stop whatever you are doing and listen to me!!
I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!

Hes So Perfect Harry Potter GIF

The mobile game we've all been waiting for has arrived!
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery!

"But wait..." you may be saying. "That game has been out for a while now."
I know... I know.

Harry Potter Eye Roll GIF

I have been playing through this game for a couple of weeks now  and I can say that, despite the constant need to wait or pay for energy, the story line, spells, and charms are pretty great!
They recently rewarded us all with 100 gems (WOOOOO!!!) but, if you are like me, you blew through those gems with a quickness that would startle the Flash.

Now I, being a game junkie, have an app that periodically puts some coinage into my google play account... This app is Google Opinion Rewards. It will give you a survey occasionally (more often if you turn on location tracking) and once you've answered between 1 and 5 questions, you get an unspecified amount of funds deposited to your Google Play account. I have noticed that it tends to be around $0.11 for the 1 question surveys.

Harry Potter GIF

This helps immensely with my patience issues. Because I use this app, I am able to just buy more energy. Now I have to figure out how to buy energy in real life. (don't say coffee... I already live on coffee.)

Harry Potter Girl GIF

Anywho...

I know there has been a huge outcry for a fix. Everyone wants less wait time for their energy. 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE ENERGY TO TAKE A BREAK?!?"
yeah.... like that...


There are so many kinds of Hogwarts students out there. There are the affluent players that drop hundreds of dollars on the game and just jump right in like:

Harry Potter GIF


Then there are those who are living comfortably but have a hard time justifying the expenditure on a game:

Harry Potter Emma Meme GIF

And then there are those like me... Work-from-home parents or others below the poverty line who decide... I'll just wait:

Harry Potter I Give Up GIF

No matter what your financial case is, there are always 2 different kinds of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery players when it comes to running out of energy:

Harry Potter GIF

I'm broke so I'll wait. I'll wait a hundred years! I'll wait forever if I have to 
because 

Harry Potter Hp GIF


Until next time, gamelings.
-Tish Terror



No comments:

Post a Comment