Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Halloween is Peachy Keen, Jellybean!

Hey, gamelings!
Boy, do I have some news for you!


Well, about a week ago, I applied for Press Passes to Keen Halloween in Phoenix. My fingers shakily bounced from key to key as I filled out their application for media. We are a fairly new blog and I was fully aware that we could be turned down, pushed out, stomped on, laughed at, etc. 

(Or maybe I am just a super naturally anxious person... HaHa... Get it? Supernaturally??)

cinemagraph clock grandfather
Minutes passed.
Hours.
Days.
A week.
movies scary friday today date
I checked our email constantly begging for a sign.
Even a denial would have been better than the nail-biting, hair-pulling, eye-bulging stress of waiting.

Today I didn't bother checking my email first thing in the morning. I had more urgent things to do at home. I finished what needed to be done, took a few deep breaths, and clicked on my little "Mail" icon.
Cthulhu told me to...


There...


Right there..

.
Sitting in our inbox was an email from Keen Halloween.
From my phone all I could read of the email was,
"The Pinup Gamer your press application has been..."

My hands got shaky again.
My heart began to pound.
My breathing became rapid.
excited hannibal frustrated Heavy breathing
I clicked the email.


ACCEPTED!


We're going to Keen Halloween!


We are super stoked to bring you all of the wonderful, fun, and spooky coverage!
Keen Halloween is in Phoenix, AZ on Sept. 24 &25!
Make sure you get your event passes now before they are sold out!
We are so excited and we can't wait to see you all there!

Stay Keen, Halloween!


ghost spooky


No comments:

Post a Comment